Saturday, December 19, 2015

Outfit week

Last week I spend some time getting to know my closet better. I challenged myself to dress up every day even if I was just going to lectures ^^ It was a lot of fun even with the small amount of time I had each morning making it harder to be inspired, especially since I am not really a morning person...As a result I felt super cute all week *^.^* Let's go!

Day 1: Sweet memories 




With this sunday outfit I was revisiting my sweet style, which I favored up until a few years ago. It was fun to dress up this way, but a bit weird when looking into the mirror xD I do really love this style, just not really on me anymore. I guess I grew out of it -.^

Day 2: Monochrome






This day I wasn't really feeling like colours! The funny thing was though I didn't expect it, a lot of people actually complemented my outfit (usually people just look at me weirdly xD)

Day 3: Killer bunny



This look is a bit more old-fashioned with the high closing dress and ribbon boots, which you don't see very well because of the low lighting. This look made me feel very cute and girly ^^

Day 4: Ready for church


  

I got asked by quite a few people whether I was religious that day. I still don't know how to answer that question xD It may have been the big, glittery cross..


Day 5: Time for school



The last day before the holidays! I had to visit my tutor to discuss my planning for work during the christmas break -.- Let's just say I am not bringing it to Tokyo!

I had a very strange week outfit wise, now that I am looking back at it. Normally I like to dress more like the first two looks, plus I did not wear as much agejo as I normally do (forgot to do laundry -.^) Today I am leaving for Tokyo!!! So excited ^^

Much Love!



2 comments:

  1. I really love your second outfit!
    And have fun in Japan you guys, hopefully we'll be able to meet up ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits! I wish I could get away with wearing something like your first coord, but I'd get so cold! You look super cute <3

    ReplyDelete