Saturday, December 5, 2015

Last haul before Japan

As I will be going to Tokyo in only two weeks ( I know right, I am so excited \(^o^)/!!), I promised myself not to shop to much anymore, and especially no clothes... I really tried, but there were just a few things I could not resist. So I bought make-up!


This chocolate bar of Obsession just looked so cute! And I have been looking for a nice brown/pinkish palette, as I always lose my eyeshadows. This is the perfect base ^^


Plus it was only 8 euros with not-half bad pigments <3

Next I found this super cute heart-shaped blush, with three different colours! These were sold out so fast, I actually wanted two different ones, but the second was gone already ;^; 


Also I finally found the perfect BB Cream:


I always had the problem of having a skin to light for the BB Creams sold here, so they always turn my skin a bit orange -.- After asking around a bit Jojo recommended me this Korean one of Skin 79 and it is just perfect! It is supposed to make your face look whiter, but my skin is white enough that it does not even have that effect xD

In a city close to mine a new store has opened where they sell 8 nail polishes for only 10 euros!! So yes, I had to buy them.. 


I just could not find the eigth one, that is a gold glittery one ^^

I think I have been quite good-.^ But I cannot wait to go shopping in Japan! I desperately need to get me some new fashionable clothes<3 To make some room in my closet I have put some new clothes for sale, so check out the sales page.

Much Love!




10 comments:

  1. You got such nice things! I'm also trying to hold back before going to Japan, it's so hard haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for new year too but I swear there are always so many good deals before Christmas that make it hard to resist! I hope you have a wonderful trip too ^_^!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A how nice! Same for you ^^ I hope you have a really good time<3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh hope you have fun in Japan <3 I really, really want to go so I'm super jealous of you right now!

    I love that blusher omg *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you <3 Next time!!

      Me too, it's so cute *^*

      Delete
  5. The palette looks really pretty! Hope you have a great trip!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blush looks so good! What brand is it?:O And the palette looks like old style Japanese phones so cute:D

    ReplyDelete