Saturday, October 3, 2015

Nail meeting

Last weekend we had a meeting to make nails with ReGal at Elise's place. Remember the nail inspo post I made last week? Well I forgot to bring any of it so I ended up just making the nails randomly xD I really did not have any experience making nails (I only tried it once before at OshareCon). So compared to some of the others I did not have that many supplies *^* Luckily they were sweet enough to let me borrow some of theirs!



We easily filled up the whole table! There were so many beautiful decorations <3



Haha I made some pictures during the crafting and you can see how concentrated people were!


My nails when they were done ^^ They are super princessy and cute, not what I had expected to make. I guess it kind of works! I am super happy with them <3



Afterwards we decided to go for a cup of coffee as we were all a little brain-fried but had not really had time to talk ^^ And of course we made a group pic!


I had so much fun! I really wanted to make more nails *^* So yeah... I did some eBay shopping for my own supplies! 

#EJW_13 Glitter Alloy Nail Art Decoration Metallic Gold Silver Black Rose+ Wheel  1M Black Lace Flower 3D DIY Nail Art Transfer Foil Stickers Manicure Decoration  No.8 Mix White Brand Decors 3D Nail Art Tip Sticker Decal Logo Design Decoration

10pcs 3D Alloy Rhinestones Queen Lady Nail Art Glitters DIY Decoration Vintage  #AW_19 Nail Art Decoration Alloy Glitter Gold Silver Cupid Cross Flower +Wheel   10pcs 3D Clear Alloy Rhinestone Pearl Flower Nail Art Slices DIY Decorations

So expect more nail making posts soon -.^

Much Love!



2 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cool! This posts reminds me that I need to make some nails for Halloween, tehe ^^" I would love to do a nail-art session with the UK gals one day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah nice! What theme do you want to make? ^^ Yeah, it was so nice to do it with our galsa <3 Do it in England!

      Delete