Monday, September 28, 2015

Insta Nail Inspiration

For the nail decoration meeting with the gals of my galsa this weekend, I looked up some inspirational nail art on Instagram. Ever since Istarted using Instagram, I love it especially for this kind of purposes! The nails in these post are all made by the nail artists 'Ravi Nail' and 'Wiznail.Brazilianwax'. I could not really choose to stick to one theme, so sorry for the random mess of inspo -.^





























I really love all these nails! Unfortunately I still have to practice a lot and hone my skills to be able to make nails like these <3 Look up the artists! They have made so many more great designs! Hopefully you felt just as inspired by these as me -.^

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm loving these nail inspirations! I really want to spend more time doing my nails too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! These artists are just amazing *^* I want to learn how to do all this <3

      Delete
  2. I love this collection ahhhh!

    I want to get Sailor Moon ones soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah those are so cute! I would love to see them when you get them ^^

      Delete