Sunday, September 20, 2015

Birthday party Elise and Harajuku Fashion walk Amsterdam

Woops, I did not even noticed I skipped a post last week! Well to make it up to you I will be talking about two recent 'events' I attended in one post -.^ I will keep it short though, as I have limited time (as usual).

Two weeks ago I went to the birthday of one of the gals in my gyarusa, Elise. This was my coord for that day:



And make:



She invited a bunch of people over for tea and amazing food. I had been really looking forward to it because of the stellar reputation of her bday parties and their food *^* I was definitely not let down:



We spend THE WHOLE AFTERNOON eating, drinking tea and talking, which was really nice and relaxed. Of course some selfies were made, This is one of me and Jojo:



Another cool thing that I went to was the Harajuku fashion walk in Amsterdam last week. This was my outfit:


And my hair and make-up:


While I had been planning to really walk along, I was kind of delayed by my and my bf's need for food, so we could only meet up with the others afterwards for some delicious yoghurt ice cream:


Have another selfie -.^


I love attending all these amazing 'events'! Lately I have been super short on time, but I think seeing my friends and experiencing all these lovely things is definitely worth it ^^ Next post will be more elaborate, I promise.

Much Love!



8 comments:

  1. Ah everyone looks so pretty! *3* I would love to go to a tea party for my birthday and dress up like a "lady" :P I love your first outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you *^.^* Yes the tea party was soooo lovely! I loved feeling all ladylike and just chatting with everyone <3

      Delete
  2. Hey! Ik was ook met jullie clubje frozen yoghurt eten haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wat grappig! We hebben helemaal niet gesproken *^*

      Delete