Sunday, August 30, 2015

Life update & make-up inspiration

These past weeks I was super busy with organising the introduction week for new students and spending a week of vacation on Mallorca \(^o^)/ So lots of parties and fun but no time for blogging, which I'm sorry about T^T But now that I am back and the new college year is starting I will have some more time again for gal (plus there are lots of meetings and other events planned), so I have been looking at new styles of make-up for inspiration!

For my Agejo looks:





This one is probably best suited for the late summer days ^^







For my darker winter looks:










As you can see Xin is a big inspo for my for dark make-up looks, he's so super skilled O.O

These pictures make me really excited for the new study year! A lot of new experiences and adventures ahead <3 I hope you all feel the same. What are your favourite make-up styles?

Much Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment