Monday, July 13, 2015

First Agejo look

Last weekend my dad threw a big party for his 50th birthday (which was actually in april, but who cares right?) and this finally gave me the occasion to try my first agejo look with the cutest MA*RS dress ever <3


This was before doing my make and hair -.^ Isn't it just sooo beautiful ?
The party was summer/beach themed and the whole garden was decorated. 



Those beds were super comfy! So off course I claimed a spot there ^^

I made my make and hair light to match the theme without CLs because my family really does not like them (they think those look scary -.-):

 

It was a lot of fun! Especially because of the delicious (virgin) cocktails made by my sweet little bro ^.^  

Next weekend is the International Summer Meet!!! I am so looking forward to it :D
Much Love!


7 comments:

  1. Very lovely! (Happy late birthday to your dad as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a cute first try! <3 And I'm in love with that dress you're wearing *3*
    Have fun at the international gyaru meet! Wish I could make it ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too <3 I really do need more accessories though O.O
      I hope you can at least come next year!

      Delete
  3. ahh the party set up is so cute and beachy! the dress looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could attend the international summer meet!

    Will be looking out for blog posts on it!

    ReplyDelete