Monday, June 8, 2015

New season, new love~

The end of the university year is finally drawing near and I have piles of homework to do, but it will be all worth it because in just three more weeks it's finally summer break!! \(^o^)/ With so much to do I can't help but stall and then stall some more, as I am sure some people might recognise -.^My ultimate stalling activity is Pinterest. Recently I have been looking at something new and I have totally fallen for it! 

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc0bbtzkEo1ro5bwro1_500.jpg

SO MUCH WANT!! MA*RS IS SO CUTE!

lovely gyaru

Mars

Agejo Gyaru on the streets of Tokyo

Agejo

agejo gyaru accessory inspiration

Agejo

甘くてかわいい女の子

I know it's totally different from what I usually like (especially after the last punk inspiration post -.^), but it just speaks to my girly side! The sex appeal and prints... It's just so beautiful <3 I am seriously thinking of trying this. Do you think it would suit me? Of course I will keep wearing rokku, but with summer around the corner I am not really in the mood for the really dark somehow! Anyway, must get shopping again xD 

Much Love!

10 comments:

  1. Great post <3 I'm in love with MARS too <3 Agejo fashion cannot be wrong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay come over to the agejo side <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think rokku and agejo are quite close substyles of gyaru. Maybe it's just because of Sakurina. :P I think it would suit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think so too, they're both a bit darker and Sakurina <3

      Delete
  4. yasss *O* let's be Agejo sisters <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agejo is just perfect! Sexy but still cute and elegant.
    It´s my all time favourite stye next to tsuyome :3

    ReplyDelete