Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Animecon (picture heavy)

Last weekend was Animecon again! Though I am not a hardcore anime fan, I love this event as a lot of people I know come there and there is a yearly fashion show \(^o^)/ This year I only went on sunday, because I was too busy and afterwards I am quite glad because I don't feel as much of a wreck as I would have been otherwise -.^ I went together with Kuro and Zoe and her boyfriend and we had a lot of fun! Some impressions of the event:





As you may have noticed we spent quite some time in the dealer room >.< But who'd blame us with all these amazing things? I even found a stand that sold mags! So Kuro and I both bought a Kera <3


At these events time always just seems to fly by, so before we knew it it was already time for the gyaru fashion show organised by Hyper. It was the first time they had an all gyaru fashion show at Animecon (as far as I know) and I loved it \(^o^)/







( I was so in love with Zoe's outfit <3 it looked so perfect!)


Didn't everyone look amazing? The gals from Hyper really chose a very varied group. It was so nice to see all these different styles ^^ They told me they were trying to get gyaru more well known in the Netherlands and had given a lecture and workshop during the weekend to spread the gal love! I think it worked at least a bit, as a lot of people came up to me to ask what style of gyaru I was and to say that they thought gals always look so cool <3 The idea of more people getting into gal just makes me so happy! (The Netherlands could use some more fashionable people)

After the show we went to get a drink and something to eat. I had this amazing Macha Latte and a black sesame mochi. It was so nice they ad this kind of food this year, as last time there were only fries xD


Zoe and her boyfriend looking back movies of the show xD:


After that we went back to the dealer room to look around a bit more.



These dolls are soooo cool! I am going to put them on my birthday list..


As the con day was drawing to a close we felt we had spent enough time shopping and went to watch the closing ceremony, where as a surprise Back On came on stage O.O !!


They were so cool and they gave the lucky winner of the karaoke contest a free trip to Japan O.O I would love to have won that one -.^

Anyway before going home we of course had to make some selfies.. A lot of selfies! And we had our pics taken by a professional studio ! I don't have these pictures yet, but they will be coming soon. (also outfit pictures <3 )

Oh and on the way back I indulged myself with some Pocky (don't tell my bf because I am supposed to always share them with him! -.^)


It was a great day! It's always fun just hanging out with some friends and chilling with good food. Plus at an Animecon there are so many great opportunities to watch people ^^ Next event to look forward to will be the Hyper summer meet! Hope you liked my post!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment