Sunday, June 21, 2015

6 min gyaru make-up challenge

Have you all heard of the 6 minutes gyaru make-up challenge Holly started? If not the video is down below:


After seeing this video I thought, I could totally do this! Well... 6 minutes is really short and Holly makes it seem much easier than it is >.< Just to see how short 6 minutes is exactly I did a trial run before taping it. As you can see the trial did not go great.


I had no mascara, only one bottom lash, sloppy eye shadow and lipstick and the glue was still drying! Oh and probably almost a heart attack as halfway through the 6 minutes I found out I lost my blush brush xD This challenge is not very good for your nerves. Anyway I tried again on film:




Please, don't mind my English! I always hate hearing myself speak it -.^ So I failed, obviously xD I was so nervous everything just went wrong! This was the final result:



So very sloppy!! Do you think you could do this challenge? For me it as very hard, but I do think it's a good skill to practice. (As I tend to oversleep often^^)

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment