Thursday, May 21, 2015

Picknick meet

Last weekend we had another meet here in the Netherlands! This time it was organised by the Hyper gals who invited everyone to join them for a picknick in Utrecht! It was the most relaxing meet I have ever been to. We were all supposed to bring something, so I made some scones <3 They were done just in time, as I am a master in planning *coughcough* I was wearing my new extensions from Chloe's (you can read the review here) and the curling took me more time than expected xD


No lenses for me this time as my eyes were somehow very sensitive that day.. Fortunately they are all better now!

We had so much food! O.O Everything was delicious and I now have so many new recipes I want to try out \(^o^)/ Fortunately we all love to eat:



Of course loads of selfies were made! I was sad my curls did not stay so well T^T I did feel really glamorous with them though -.^ Here is a selection:


With Charissa and Sharon!


And the sweet Amber and Lenie <3


Haha us trying to make a group picture xD Haven't received the pic yet but after all the effort I am sure it must have turned out nice!


With Zoe and Amber <3

After a great afternoon relaxing in the sun, we somehow managed to eat almost all the food and a lot of people had gotten sunburnt. ( I didn't as I always use baby sunscreen with 50+ protection :3 )


It was amazing meeting everyone again , so when I got home exhausted I could not help but buy tickets for the Hyper international summer meet! It's going to be so much fun <3 \(^o^)/

Much Love!

5 comments:

  1. ahh I want to have a gal picnic now! haha I'm the same with sunscreen! you all look great <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you should have one! It was so much fun -.^

      Delete
  2. Aaah you're so lucky that it's sunny enough to have picnics! ;_; It's too cold over here~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here the weather is not great for picnics most of the time either, but once in a while we get lucky \(^o^)/

      Delete