Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ebay gets

Every once in a while I really feel like EBay shopping. It makes me feel like I saved some money by spending xD (I know this is not correct but whatever!) This time I found some really cool things that I had to share with you guys:





Women-Casual-Camisole-Gothic-Graphic-Printed-Rock-Punk-Vest-Tank-Tops-T-Shirts


I am so happy with these finds! I really needed some summer stuff .. I did notice however that I should find some non-black clothes as well! Maybe in my next haul -.^

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. The back of the first top is gorgeous, I want something like that! Thanks for sharing these ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! I love shopping so glad it is appreciated ^^

      Delete
  2. I have those leggings, and I love them, they're so gorgeous! I'm sure they will suit you really well ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good to hear! I hope they will arrive asap as I am so in love with them!!

      Delete
  3. I'm loving your eBay haul! Especially those tights *3* Makes me want to buy more stuff on there haha~ But must save money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this is actually me saving money @.@ Oyherwise I would buy more and expensive stuff even without money for it, so this is def better -.^

      Delete