Saturday, May 16, 2015

Chloe's hairextensions first impressions

A few weeks ago I read a blog post about this relatively new company that sells handsewn extensions of 100% real human hair; Chloe's. They have more different shades of brown than the average company (f.e. dirtylooks) so more chance to choose the exact right colour to match your hair! I chose the Chestnut Brown:

Chestnut Brown #30

For me this is really close to my own hair, depending on the light situation just a bit too light, so I am really happy with them ^^

They currently only sell clip-on extensions of 140 gram human hair of ~50 cm long. One set is only just over 100€ and free shipping so that's pretty good! A package consists of 8 pcs:

1 part 9 inches wide with 4 clips
1 part 7 inches wide with 3 clips.
2 parts 6 inches wide with 3 clips.
2 parts 4 inches wide with 2 clips.
2 parts 2 inches wide with 1 clip.

They arrived in a really nice storage box! Normally extensions are just packed in a plastic bag, so this was a nice surprise. It felt really fancy -.^ Plus they arrived within 5 days, just in time for my picknick meet last thursday <3




The hair feels really smooth and pretty! It was so smooth even that I was afraid it would be hard for me to style and blend them well with my own curly hair xD

The clips of these extensions are very nice as well! For me it was still a bit of a hassle, as I am quite new to these, but they stayed on very well. They even did not bother me while cycling through some very strong wind! (The Netherlands.. -.^) 


As you can see in the picture above they blend with my own hair quite naturally \(^o^)/

So to sum this up: these extensions are very natural, have very good clips and a lot of colour options, plus the quality is really good and they are not expensive! The downsides are that they only have one length option and only these clip-ons. So overall a great deal and I would definitely recommend these!

Much Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment