Saturday, April 25, 2015

Theme outfits: Grease and summer sweet

Sometimes I just like to randoomly try something different from my normal style ( sometimes really in theme). I wanted to shwo you guys two of such outfits, hope you like them!

Grease Lightning




After taking the pic I realised my mirror was super dusty O.O But this was just for going to uni after I had watched the movie Grease! I really like that movie! Plus the outfits are so inspiring ( especially Sandy in the end in her leather pants xD)

Summer Sweet



I was not wearing gal make that day, as we went on a family picknick and my parents and brothers still think it's goth or a second puberty x'D Their comments are too annoying for the effort of putting on my gal face! But I finally got to wear a button made by Rox of Princess Apparel, which I bought at OshareCon. It says:"Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets" ^^ 

I always think it's funny to see myself in sweet coords like this, as I used to wear things like this all the time, but it's not really my everyday style anymore. What do you think? Does it still suit me?

Hope you liked my post! Please leave me a comment :3

Much Love!




10 comments:

  1. The second outfit is so different from what I'm used to seeing you in haha, such a lovely dress though <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know xD I used to wear things like this a lot, but it just is not really me anymore! Sometimes I still love to wear it though -.^

      Delete
  2. Love the first outfit!!

    Haha, family can be so annoying at times. One of my brothers says 'you have stuff on your face' nearly every time I wear any kind of makeup. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I know what you mean, my brothers are just the same -.^

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I love your outfit!
    I like your second one too but I think the first suits you more~ or maybe it's because I'm not used to seeing you in a sweet style! You should do sweet more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! <3
      haha I think the first suits me more too, but the second made the 14 year-old me almost cry from happiness xD I used to be really into the sweet stuff~

      Delete
  4. I'm not used to seeing you in light colors ><
    But you look adorable in both, but I just love the first look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I can imagine! I always think the ake me almost see-through x'D
      Thank you sweetie!

      Delete
  5. I like first outfit so much! it's so stylish and looks good on you!

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete