Thursday, April 2, 2015

OshareCon nails

Remember my post about the first Dutch Jfashion conference OshareCon? (If not you can find it here) At the conference I participated in a workshop for making Deconails. I really liked it! Unfortunately the workshop was only an hour including making an idea, polishing the nails, choosing deco and everything so almost nobody got to finish them in time T^T This morning I finally had the chance to complete mine and I am kind of happy with the result:


This was only the second time I made nails myself, so I still had some difficulty with the small deco xD I started with these polished nails I had after the workshop and some deco I took home with me:



The nails had gotten a little damaged as the polish was not completely dry yet when we had to take them home, but I had the same colours at home so I could fix them :3 As planning is not my strongest suit I just started and it actually went quite fast! Except for when I had to make the last nail, that was so hard ^^


So now the end result... (imagine drums here -.^ )




So how do you like them? As I said it's only the second pair I made and they are not perfect yet, but it was a lot of fun to make them \(^o^)/  Next time I'll try with more of a plan and more elaborate designs, I already have a lot of ideas!

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, they really suit your style! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx! That's what I really like about making them myself ^^

      Delete
  3. Oooh I really like them! Can't wait to see you wear them with your rokku coords :D

    ReplyDelete