Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Sponsor: Cute Harajuku (wishlist -.^)


Today I wanted to introduce a new sponsor:


They focus on the Harajuku styles, but they also sell great items for other styles! You can find the webshop here: Cute Harajuku. I couldn't resist making a little wishlist with the cool things they sell ^^












kawaii machine gun skull uk flag socks stockings leggings


Sorry for the picture spam, but this is already my filtered wishlist xD As I said they sell stuff for everybody, so I am super excited to start working with them! They're stuff is just perfect for summer ( and they have some cool winter hoodies as well) If you use the code 'gyarubaby' when checking out you will get a 10% discount! What do you think of this pick? 

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. I like lace up boots most of all! They reminds me liz lisa design :)

    Wonderholic??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I really like those as well! I guess you could say that they do, I have always been kind of in between sweet and rock with my style -.^

      Delete
  2. Those stockings are amazing! I love that backpack, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching those boots on ebay for a while. They really are pretty ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too -.^ But here they have them with two different colors soles ( black and brown) and I was looking for that!

      Delete