Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kid Harlequin Album Release

Last weekend in the Netherlands were Kingsday and night to celebrate the birthday of the king, which is mostly an excuse to get really drunk.. On the night before Kingsday was the album release of the band of a friend of a good friend of mine called Kid Harlequin. I had never actually heard of them before, but she told me it would be really something for me, so I had to go -.^ It was kind of a refuge for people who do not enjoy participating in the drunken, loud craziness of that celebration (like me) xD

This was my look for that evening:


I tried really light gal make, but it does not show in the pic T^T

The concert was in this really cool alternative club in a city nearby. To be honest I liked the intro band more than the main act! They are called Order of the Emperor. I really like how dynamic they were ^^ Here is a move of them playing:


The main act was good as well, especially in terms of music, but just not exactly my thing as much as the first. I made another movie for you to get an impression:


Lately I have been to more concerts again and I really love the atmosphere at them and just seeing all these cool bands perform live.. So I decided to go to as many concerts as I can in the future! Starting with the concert of Dir En Grey soon \(^o^)/ I hope you liked this post, please leave me a comment.

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. I really love the outfit. I wish I could go shop now ugguguuuu

    http://sionkeilife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the harness, where is it from? Or is it part of the top?

    {sparklesideup.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Ghost of Harlem and it's actually part of a top (but I like to take it off from time to time -.^

      Delete