Saturday, April 18, 2015

CL review: New Diamond-Blue (sponsored)

It's time for another Circle Lens review. I love trying all kinds off different lenses so I was really happy when a new package from KLenspop arrived! The lenses they send me were New Diamond-Blue , you can find them here for only $13.  So this is the package they arrived in (cute as always^^):



In the package were of course the lenses, but also a lense case and a tool with which you can put them in. However I rather use this tool when decorating nails -.^ 



Do you remember my last review on lenses from Klenspop? (You can find it here) I was not super enthousiastic about them, so this time I asked for lenses with a darker rim and a design more suited for on light eyes and I was super happy when receiving these! They were exactly what I asked for ^^:




Some information about the lenses:

Graphic diameter: 13.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Type: 1 Year disposal

These lenses were still somewhat smaller than I am used to, but I really love the design! Here they are on my light eyes in different light conditions:

With one lense in

In natural light

In electrical light
 

 In the shade

Here's what I thought of them:

Color: 4/5
The color is really nice. It is a kind of cool blue, almost the same as my own eyes. I prefer it when colors pop more though, but that's me being a perfectionist-.^

Design: 5/5
I LOVE this design! It is really cool and the heavy outer ring is just perfect <3 They really suit my eyes and I think these might just be my new favorites!

Enlargement: 4/5
These really give that big eye effect, even though they are smaller than what I'm used to!

Comfort: 5/5
Even no irritation while standing in the smokers' room.

Pro's:

  • Big enlargement
  • Beautiful design
  • Really well suited for light eyes
  • They give kind of a soulful look, because of the big outer ring
  • Very comfortable
  • Cheap for such quality
Con's:

  • The color does not really pop
I really can't think of anymore cons xD



I hope you liked my review. I am curious to here if you are still missing something here, so tell me in the comments -.^ Check out KLenspop's selection if you liked these lenses, they have a huge selection!

Much Love!

8 comments:

  1. They suit your eyes perfectly! The design is pretty, and since the rim is so dark they seem enlarging regardless of the diameter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I think the same! I am so happy with these <3

      Delete
  2. Those look so amazing on your blue eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like them too ^^ I think they would really suit darker eyes too as they cover pretty well but can't be sure off course -.^

      Delete
  3. Wow they look so good! And for $13? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! When I discovered Klenspop it was a whole new world in that sense xD

      Delete