Sunday, March 8, 2015

Too cool for school -.^

This week I decided to try something new. I am very bad at making good pictures of myself, so I decided to try to improve this by taking a coord picture of myself everyday for the last week before going to uni! I hope you like it ^^

Monday: Angel


This is one of my favorite tops, as it's super flowy and flirty!

Tuesday: Black and white


I like these kinds of looks the best for everyday, I felt so girly and pretty! You can't see the vest that well, but it is actually very irregularly shaped and has a really cool back.

Wednesday: Zip it


These zipper skirts are so great! Actually I had a second outfit that day for my date, but I forgot to take a picture because of the rush T^T Bad Anna!

Thursday: Casual thursday


Lectures and study groups all day starting from 8 until 6 in the evening O.O so I decided to go for a nice casual look.

Friday: Cozy cool


I did not feel very well that day, so I decided to just dress for maximal comfort in my big hoodie <3 In the evening I went to Jojo's bday, but was too lazy to change.. Luckily people still liked it xD

Saturday:


Actually I had spend most of the day in PJs packing boxes, but I made myself change into something nicer for another bday party that evening ^^

So what do you guys think? I noticed I had kind of a casual week, despite making outfit pics every day. Normally I wear skirts every day, but I guess I wasn't really in the mood xD Also my whole room is in boxes atm. It's such a strange feeling, but I am really looking forward to moving together with my boyfriend in our new apartment wednesday \(^o^)/ Wish me luck!

Much Love!


8 comments:

  1. I really love your coords! I can't wait to show mines! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking the Tuesday and Friday outfits! <3 The Friday one looks especially like something I'd wear every day~hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coords! I love that hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR OUTFITS! Like seriously I tried to choose one that was my fave but I couldn't~!

    Clairey x
    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I will keep trying to improve on them though to make them perfect! -.^

      Delete