Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New favourite dress & cutest gadget!

Remember the previous post I wrote about my wishlist? (If not you can find it here) In that list was a pink and black dress by my favourite brand Glavil. After publishing that post a girl contacted me about wanting to sell it \(^o^)/ So last week it arrived and I am in LOVE. It's just so pretty and perfect <3

Plus there are so many different outfits I can think of with it.. So I decided to make an outfit post again to show it off ^^


Isn't it just too pretty?! Expect to see it more often -.^

Another really cool new thing I got recently, that I had been looking at for a looong time is a Instax mini 8 instant camera! 


They were currently on sale at a local shop and when my bf told me about them I needed to get it for my plastic camera collection <3 I really love taking analogue pictures, so I already have two lomography cameras and I used to have a real old timer, but it died T^T Unfortunately the film was out, but as soon as they restock it I am getting it and can play around with this awesome new toy \(^o^)/

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. that dress is so cute I love Glavil! it looks lovely ^^
    Amy x
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Glavil !! However, I'm disappointed of the last collection. [Fortunately mbok exists !]
    I see a lot of gals with this camera. I want it toooooo, I try it with my friends & it's just amazing !
    Kisses ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was too T^T but mbok will save us! I love the camera, I bought it before going to Japan in winter and am still figuring out all the different functions *.*

      Delete
  4. That dress is so pretty! Looks great on you :3

    ReplyDelete