Sunday, March 1, 2015

CL review: GEO Xtra WBS 202 Bella Blue


It is time for another Circle Lens review! I have actually had these lenses for a while now, but they are my favorites.. So I figured I had to share them with you guys ^^ The lenses I am talking about are the GEO Xtra WBS 202 Bella Blue <3 I ordered them again at Pinky Paradise. I love this shop, they have so many different lenses and make and stuff! 



Here is some information about the lenses:

Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Type: 1 Year disposal

On the site the lenses are always displayed on dark eyes. so this is what they look like when you have brown eyes:

GEO Xtra WBS 202 Bella Blue Circle Lenses (Colored Contacts)  GEO Xtra WBS 202 Bella Blue

I have wanted to have blue lenses for a while now. I hoped these would look kind of 'natural'so I could use them for everyday looks and I am really happy with them because of that. Even friends who do not really like gyaru that much, really like these lenses. Especially the colour is super pretty on my eyes ^^ Here is a picture of them in natural light:




(my casual make xD)

And a picture in artificial light:



I love the big dark ring! I think this makes my eyes look much bigger! On to the reviewing:

Color: 5/5

I love this color! It's very pretty with my natural colour. The blue is actually even more vibrant than you can see in the pictures <3

Design: 4/5
i really like the dark ring of the lenses and the way it mixes with my own eye colour.

Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses will give you huge dolly eyes!

Comfort: 5/5
I have worn these lenses for over 12 hours and haven't felt any discomfort or even dry eyes. Maybe I am a little less sensitive to these problems though, as I wear lenses everyday. Still they were really comfortable! (I even forgot to take them out, when I took my make off xD)

Pro's:

+ Vibrant colour
+ Great enlargement
+ Very Comfortable
+ Also available in grey, green, brown and violet!
+ Available with prescription up to -6
+ Great for a 'natural' look
+ Very good for light eyes because of the big outer ring

Con's:

-Not very dramatic

You can buy the lenses here for $21,90. I would really recommend these lenses, as I said they're my favorites -.^

Much Love!


10 comments:

  1. They blend so well with your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, in my opinion those lenses look totally amazing on you! *A*
    I want them too, they're super pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these lenses :3 such a nice vivid colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! I normally don't like that blue lenses are too natural for my eyes, but these are luckily just a bit extra -.^

      Delete
  4. i def. like that they are vibrant, i need to get some new lens for cosplay! they seem really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Are you looking for blue ones than ?

      Delete
  5. They suit your eye color so well! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete