Saturday, February 7, 2015

Tokyo: Alice cafe Shibuya

So another post about Tokyo! I have been a fan of Alice in Wonderland for years. So when I heard about the Alice cafes in Tokyo, I off course had to go :D The only hard thing was to choose which cafe to go to, as they all looked so pretty in the pictures! In the end we just went to the one in Shibuya, because we accidently stumbled upon it.

Even before really entering the real cafe part there was already a really cool statue of a heart guard. Off course I had to get a picture with him :



The perspective is kind of strange, because my bf, who took the picture, had to stand on stairs to make it :P Inside it was even prettier! The theme was Alice in the dance orld, but to be honoust I did not really see it except for on one part of the wall:



(I accidently screwed up the white balance xD) This clock as amazing, so super pretty:


Mr rabbit! Except this one did not wear a waist coat.. or anything else O.o




The waitresses too were just super cute. I always love those sweet maid uniforms and these were even better, for they were Alice themed!

The best was the food in my opinion. It was sooo good and the deserts looked just perfect.







I was really glad my bf liked it as well. I was afraid it was too girly for him, but he said he didn't mind ^^ Afterwards we went to Glavil again because I wanted to buy some last things (I promised) The shopstaff was so nice again! We took a picture together and exchanged Lines <3


Next time I go to Tokyo, I really want to go to the other Alice cafes as well! And to this really cool horror theme resturant someone told me about. This was such a great experience, I can't wait
\(^o^)/

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I really like Alice in Wonderland too :3 Such a lovely café, I will definitely visit it if I'm ever in japan. And the shopstaff in Japan all seem so nice and helpfull :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely! I loved it so much and the shopstaff is just amazingly nice, I wish they were like that in the Netherlands as well !

      Delete
  2. I just followed your blog! I love it.

    itsmarynavarro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I really want to go there! It looks amazing~ I love Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! I saw pictures of another cafe in Shinjuku I think and those looked too good to be true as well <3 btw Alice is my hero !

      Delete