Monday, February 16, 2015

My wishlist

I am so ashamed to admit this but even though I have only gotten back from Tokyo a little over a month ago, I have been already looking all over the internet for new stuff so much xD Since I am a student, I can never just buy every thing I want so I always have quite a wish list ! I thought I'd just share it with you guys -.^

"ROCK SKULL" Torebka na biglu czaszka, aksamit skóra, nity, cameo bag

Isn't this bag just gorgeous?! I saw it on the blog Wonderland Gone Mad. You can buy it here.



These rings look just sooo cool! Plus I decided I really need more rings, so I guess as soon as I have money again I'll def buy this here.

1Pc-Cool-Fashion-Gothic-Punk-Style-Rhinestone-Armor-Finger-Ring-Jewelry-Gift

Yeah what can I say, same story as the other ring xD I love how it has a kind of goth feel to it. Buy it here.


This bracelet is just perfect; I mean leather, skeletons and chains <3 Buy it also on ebay, here.



So beautiful! I need this so much! I saw Gina wearing it at the International Gyaru Lovers meet. This was when I was finally really convinced of the power of Ebay xD

Fashion-Women-Punk-Gauze-Lace-Shirt-Blouse-Tops-Tassels-Sleeve-Skull-Backless

This shirt is just so perfect! Buy it here.

レースドルマン&カットキャミセット

The new spring clothes of Ghost of Harlem are so beautiful they make my eyes hurt O.O Buy this shirt here.

イヤーカフピアス

Also Ghost of Harlem. I actually perfer them in silver, but in black they are also so cool! Buy it here.

FERNOPPA rose cross chain choker Ferunopa Alt <brand of

Fernopaa items are super hard to find (or at least for me -.^), when I saw this necklace here, I just fell in love!

with dia new tag ☆ arm warmers ★ skull <brand of

The detachable sleeves on this top are really great for summer and winter. Buy it on mbok -.^

TRASHVILLE-518 Platform Knee Boots

These shoes have been on my wishlist for ages! They are just so perfect for rokku, but a bit too expensive for me T^T You can buy them here.

Some thing I have been keeping my eyes open for, but haven't been able to find so far T^T So if you have a tip tell me!


I just love this skirt! Who would have thought it was D.I.A. right?


This dress is just to die for! If I ever find it I really hope it will not be too short ^^


These socks <3 I actually sometimes really love MA*RS eventhough most of the time it's not really my style.


This Glavil dress is just a dream <3

My wishlist always keeps growing and growing ! I hope I am not the only one -.^

Much Love!

9 comments:

  1. very cute wishlist, i love ghost of harlem! you got good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bought that skirt a few days ago so I'm sure you can still find it ;o;
    And I saw a few DIA Sailor dresses on one site but the sellers might be inactive >< I could send you some links if you wanna try though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really?? So jelly xD I would love that, thank you so much!

      Delete
    2. I found your blog through your post in the fb group so I'll just send you a message to your facebook account :3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right? I always had a weakness for rings xD

      Delete