Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gyaru meme: Day 2&3

Remember I did the Gyaru meme day 1 some time ago? You can find it here. Today I thought to do day 2 & 3. The gyaru meme was made by Lizzie Bee and a friend of hers. In total they made up 30 days, so we still have some to go -.^

Day 2: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts



This was my favorite picture from the International Gyaru Lovers Winter meet, so I thought I would just use it again for this ^^ So on to the 15 facts:


  • I am not allowed to go to a tanning salon, so even though I love how a tan makes you look it will never be for me ( luckily with rokku my white skin is ok ^^)
  • My favourit colours are red and purple.
  • I have always admired himegyaru, I just would not feel like me in it!
  • I am addicted to liquorice. The only time I do not eat it is when I am really sick or hangover.
  • My favorite bands are Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphys<3
  • People always say I am a bit naive.. I guess they might be right xD
  • I never liked talking about myself very much, so this is quite hard!
  • When I was younger I only used to play with boys and I hated skirts, pink and girly things.
  • I always wanted to try lolita. If only I were rich..
  • My favorite piece of clothing is a super comfortable black and white cardigan of GoH.
  • When I take a day off of studying, friends, sports, commitee and all that I prefer staying in bed with my bf playing board games and watching series.
  • I have a huge crush on Ian Somerhalder (Damon in the Vampire Diaries).
  • Butterflies are my token animal. I love them!
  • I have always wanted to live abroad, the exact place I still don't know yet.
  • I have been a vegetarian since I was nine years old. I never even had a hamburger! In Japan they did not understand what it meant though and they did not really have vegetarian meals most of the time, so I did eat meat there. It tasted so weird!!
Pfew that was that. It was actually really hard to come up with 15 facts about me. Somehow when asked something like this I always come up blank xD I hope you liked reading it. If you have any more questions, ask away!Next time more Tokyo.

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to get to know more about you ^^ ♥
    I didn't like girly things too >< and didn't know you were vegetarian. I'm learning towards a vegan diet this days buuuuuuuuuuut I just had ramen in a cute Japanese restaurant with lots of roast beef.. oh the glory, it was so tasty ;_; I wish I could stop eating that.

    I like your harness thing! *___* I wanted to buy one for myself, love tutuha <3
    xo!

    Tsuki
    selfishxromance.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! <3 I know it's hard for most people, but I have been a vegetarian for so long I can no longer remember the taste of meat xD

      Delete