Saturday, February 14, 2015

Full length mirror!

School has started again, so I have been really busy lately. However I think you're never too busy to dress up! I did not used to wear too much gal clothes to uni before, but I decided to just go for it. Plus I finally got myself a full length mirror :3 I made two outfit shots this week, which I hope you'll like.

Last weekend I went out for lunch at SET Genki Tei with Elise, Jojo, Rosa, Sharon, Michel and Christine. It had been really too long! I had this super good tempura lunch <3


After dinner we went to primark for some quick shopping, but I wasn't really in the mood so I didn't buy anything -.^

Even though we just had lunch a lot of us were hungry again at some point so we had to stop by McDonald's. We forgot to make a group picture or something but at McDonalds Sharon took this great picture:


So elegent with the icecream xD My outfit of that day:


I took this picture the day after as I went to a birthday after leaving the group, so excuse the hair and lack of make-up :P I just had to try the new mirror!

Another outfit this week:


I have to get up really early all the time now, but you have to wear clothes right?! I do tone it down for classes with less make and less 'shocking' accessories. Still at least once a day I had to explain gyaru to people xD Most react really positive, Which is just great, because now  I am finally confident enough to keep this up!

I am curious to hear your stories about wearing gal to school. What was it like for you?

Much Love!


2 comments:

  1. Are those kitty stockings in the third picture? They are ridiculously cute!

    I never wore gal to school. I was lazy and would go in my pajamas. My high school class did that so much that they banned students from wearing pajamas to school the year after I graduated XD

    Vonnie
    http://petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are actually devil stockings^^

      Haha that's so funny! In my old high school everybody was always really dressed up, so I have never seen pj's in school xD

      Delete