Friday, January 30, 2015

International gyaru lovers winter meet-up (picture heavy)

I am writing this post on my iPod as I am at my boyfriend's parents' home in Luxemburg without my trusted little laptop, so bare with me if I may be making some spelling mistakes ;)

Last weekend was one of the most amazing weekends of my life! After months of looking forward to it finally the international gyaru lovers winter meet was there \(^o^)/ I had spend sooo much time picking out an outfit and thinking about my hair, nails and make, I wanted everything to be as close to perfect as possible when meeting all those Great gals I had until now only seen or spoken on the internet ;) So as you can understand, I was quite nervous..

We started with a slightly smaller pre-meet for the people arriving early on friday^^ so off course we went for a little shopping spree at primark and some cocktails nearby, doesn't it look super tasty?? o^^o


Here also the selfies began!


Our table at the cocktailplace:


While at the cocktail place our group kept growing and growing until finally we decided to leave for dinner at Hooters and leave the poor bar personnel to catch their breath xD

I had never been at Hooters, but I found it really funny! All those waitresses in too short shorts and the Mexican/American food in the menus -.^ This video is made by Wes, thank you~!


The next day we would meet at 1, so everybody had plenty of time to get ready. I actually ended up having too much time, since my roomy Kuro, this is her blog, and I had decided to get up nice and early so we wouldn't have to rush ourselves and make all these weird mistakes xD Btw this was my side of the room after I managed to get dressed xD


My outfit:


So we chilled a bit in our room, had a nice lunch at an Asian place at the station and still had time to spare before the meet.


Kitai and Kyo did an amazing job at organizing this! They rented a big room for us with a stage and made a really nice gyaru program with enough free time in between so we could all get to know each other :D Group picture in front of the venue:


A picture of the room filled with all the beautiful gals:



First we did an introduction round, during which everybody could introduce themselves and tell which part of their outfit was their favorite:


The Dutch and Swedish! I look so dorky here xD



There were so many German girls! I was really impressed! (I did not put in all pictures)

After we had a parapara show danced by some of our own Gyaru! I made a movie so I could try and learn some moves myself ^o^ My own does not upload somehow though, but the lovely Floriane filmed it as well (and in better quality I might add -.^) so I borrowed this from her:


Also we had a raffle with some really cool prizes! The main one was even a D.I.A. set, I was so super jealous of Chewiee for winning it :P I was one of the lucky winners though! I won this super cute lashcase and curby candies <3


Last were the nominations for best coords, make, hair and different galstyles. A German girl won like four of them xD, which she definitely deserved imo-.^ And most important the Mr. And Mrs. Gaijin Gyaru were chosen! They Will be on all the promotion for the event, so a really cool prize!
And the winners were: Chewiee and Wes!

Also here we made loads of selfies:


With Lizzie! She was super cute <3


The lovely Gina, her style is so cool! 


With Jojo ^o^


Salla, I loved her hair! So cool!

After the main meet we had a quick change and grabbed some McDonald's food :3Actually a lot of the gals were having dinner here ! So another selfie:


The super sweet Nathalie

And we were off to karaoke!! I love karaoke so much! and we even danced the macarena xD This was our room:



Afterwards we went clubbing! <3 I hadn't been in too long, we had the best time! Our group:


I am so sad, I couldn't fit in more pics and I should have taken more as well ^^ I hope you enjoyed reading it! Thank you Kyo and Kitai for organising the meet!

Much Love!




2 comments:

  1. Aaah it was so good to have met you! :D I had an amazing time~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! I loved having met you as well! We need a gal country or something -.^

      Delete