Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Upcoming meets

It has been a while since I have last been to a Gal meet! But I fortunately have some planned for the (very near) future. I am really looking forward to them , as there are even some big international ones ^^

Nijmegen Gyaru meet



This saturday we will be meeting with the Dutch Gals in Nijmegen. This meet is actually for no real reason or anything, more because it has been such a long time for everybody to get together. You will hear more about this next week. ( I am so excited!! ) 

Hyper Japan



A friend of mine has started studying in the UK this year. As we went to Animecon together last year, here, we made a pact for me to come visit here and go to Hyper Japan together in Londen. It's supposed to be one of the biggest Japan conferences in Europe. Hopefully we will also meet some Brittish gals there -.^

International Gyaru Lovers Winter Meet



This meet is held every year in Germany for four years now. Gals come here for all over Europe. Eventhough it is only in January, I am already planning together with the other Dutch Gyaru how to go and where to stay ^^ Also a friend of mine from Luxembourg is coming and I am looking forward to seeing her again. Plus I hope to meet some of the great gals I follow, like Ina Doll and Frederica D from Vanilla Syndrome (yup I am a little fan girl xD)

OshareCon



This one is even further away in march, but it is already being hyped pretty big by the organisation. I am thinking of maybe even being a model in the gyaru fashion show (if they will have me:3). There will be activities like a tea party, naildeco workshop, fashion shows and a fair \(^o^)/ It's probably going to get so awesome!

Also, though this is not at all really planned yet, we were thinking of organising a karaoke meet in december somewhere maybe. This month is probably very busy though so let's wait and see how that goes ^^

So many nice things planned! What do you normally like best about gal meets? for me it's seeing these great people again and hanging out with people who like the same things I do <3

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yeah I hope I can go to Hyper Japan too! Would be nice to meet you ^^

    ReplyDelete