Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gyaru Closet

I have been super busy these last weeks, sorry!! My internship now started for real, bf came back from his vacation, all the uni stuff has started as well and I joined a new fraternity .. I love this kind of busy!

I have not really had time for anything gal related though, which is too bad T^T. Buuut I thought of something you might find interesting: my Gyaru wardrobe! As I have been getting more and more into gal recently, I have been building me a gal wardrobe for about 5 months now I guess? Anyway, I am really proud and happy about the pieces I collected to far.

Take a look <3:

(Left to right: DreamV, H&M)

(Left to right: Glavil, H&M, Primark)

(Left to right: DIA, Primark, H&M)

(All Glavil, these are my favorites <3 )


(DIA moonbelt, I love this so much! My bf is still going to make it just a bit wider for me, since it turned out to be a bit small O.o)

As you can see, it is not that much -.- what can I, say students are poor.. 

I do feel really bad for having neglected my blog this much lately. I promise improvement ! Expect a new post within this week .

Much Love!


4 comments: