Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Practice, Practice, Practice

Hiya everybody ^^ !

You know how they always say, if you want to become good at something you should practice? Well these holidays I have been practicing my make every chance I got (which to be honoust were not a lot T^T) But I think I do have improved.



So I posted this picture in the gyaru fb groups and am waiting for their concrit to help me improve some more ^^ What do you guys think?

O and the lenses in the picture are my new EOS Ice Violet, I will be reviewing them next post so stay tuned !

Much Love


4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to find a gyaru blog that's up to date. Thanks for sharing your journey to becoming a gal. I'm in the process of becoming gal myself. I'm practicing on my hair and makeup at the moment and losing some weight. Your blog has helped me alot! Keep posting pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! that's so sweet and good to hear :) I am really curious at your progress too,
      do you have a blog or something?

      Delete
  2. Well, I have a tumblr for hearting inspiration only, but ill post a pic for you to see. I tried sujimori with a side ponytail and bangs the other day, pic is here... http://sweetxkoneko.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's great! I'll be sure to try it -.^

      Delete