Monday, June 2, 2014

Inspiration: Hairr

I am back ^^ Sorry for not posting for such a long time! I have been working really hard for a midterm deadline plus I have been on vacation over the weekend, which was great btw! So I wanted to show you guys something I have been looking at a lot lately: coloured hair ^^ It's perfect for summer and overall just really lovely:














Don't you just love it?! I am thinking of getting extensions and try some new colours as well ^^ I am not sure yet though.. Do you think it would suit me?
Have you ever died your hair in an awesome colour? I'm curious to hear!

Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. I had my hair in strawberry pink (roots) to hot pink to purple ombre! It was really awesome *v*~~~ Definitely give it a go- i dont think any gyaru could look bad in colored hair so there's no risk in trying!

    ReplyDelete