Thursday, June 12, 2014

D.I.A. - New belt

Remember when I explained how to use a Shopping Service (mbok)? I tried it out myself last week ^^ Ever since I found out about gyaru, I have been in love with the D.I.A. moonbelt!





I really like it soo much! <3 But it was so popular, it had sold out a long time ago. So I decided to try and find it on Mbok.. and found it \(^o^)/ It will be at my house in 1-3 weeks. As soon as it is Here, I'll make a review about the shopping service I used: Treasure Japan. 

Can't wait to show it off^^
Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. omg excited!!! I'm panning for the moon belt too QAQ I got the star belt but...the moon is definitely the prettiest one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but the star one is really great too O.O I would love to see how you combine it! Can't wait to try it myself!

      Delete
  2. It looks nice! I can't wait to see a post of you wearing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still didn't do a coord with it T^T But my bf is going to help me resize it for me (it's now just a bit too small xD

      Delete