Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My first circle lenses

I am so glad! It is very important for the gyaru look to wear these special lenses called circle lenses. They can have a lot of different looks and I think it looks so awesome when people wear them! Here's an example of one of my favorite bloggers, Ina Doll, with her new lenses:


Can you see the little snowflakes in them? I think they are so pretty! These were especially for her christmas party ^^

At first I was a little sad because I normally already wear lenses and since I am kind of a mole person, I really can't go without them... However I found out you can also order lenses for people with bad eyesight! They are a little bit more expensive, but not much more than non-circle lenses ;) You can find them in for example this store, this one and here.

I really liked this ones:



In most of the shops you do net paypal and thus a credit card! I ordered them this week and they should arive in about 2 to 3 weeks. I hope you find something as well, let me know in the comments ^^

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment